Journey to Onego Lake Petroglyphs
- Prehistoric rock art at ‘Besov Nos’ Cape
- Stunning views of Lake Onego
- Travel by car and by motorboat
- Guiding and lunch included
~08:00 - Pick-up at the hotel in Petrozavodsk by local English-speaking guide.
Drive to the village near the town of Pudozh, which is located by the Eastern shore of Onego Lake (390 km).
Take a motorboat and sail down the Chyornaya River (~1.5 hours).
Lunch by the lake shore.
Walk to the Besov Nos Cape and Peri Nos Cape. Observe Petroglyphs, rock carvings made by prehistoric men on the rocks located by the lake shore.
Departure back by the motorboat and by car.
~23:00 - Return to Petrozavodsk.
Onego Lake Petroglyphs assemble is located on the Besov Nos Cape which is situated at the eastern shore of Onego Lake.
1. Car or minibus transfer Petrozavodsk - Pudozh region - Petrozavodsk.
2. Motorboat transfer along the Chuornaya River.
3. English-speaking tour leader's services.
4. Local guide's services.
5. Lunch (lunch boxes).
We went to Moscow and St. Petersburg in Spring 1990. We were amazed at how much these cities have changed. We enjoyed our holiday very much, especially petroglyphs!! We could not have done it without you. Thank you for everything!!!
Please, feel free to submit your feedback using this Form.