Excursion from Moscow to Sergiev Posad
- Visit UNESCO’s Holy Trinity St. Sergius Monastery
- Make a stop at a Russian village
- Private transfers included
- Optional master-class on Matryoshka doll painting
~08:30 - Pick-up at the hotel in Moscow by the driver.
Transfer to Sergiev Posad, which is known for its monastery, founded in the 14th Century.
~10:00 - Tour of the Trinity Monastery of Saint Sergius with local English-speaking guide.
Free time in Sergiev Posad.
~14:00 - Departure back for Moscow.
~15:30 - Return to the hotel.
Optional visit - travel to Pereslavl Zalessky where we arrange a master class on Russian doll painting and lunch.
The most important sight of Sergiev Posad is the Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius. It is enlisted in the UNESCO's World Heritage List.
1. Transfers by a private car or van Moscow - Sergiev Posad - Moscow.
2. Local English-speaking guide's services in Sergiev Posad.
Entrance to the Monastery of St. Sergius is free. Visit to the Treasury Museum of the Monastery is not included.