Excursion in cathedrals of St. Petersburg
- Explore historical center of St.Petersburg
- Learn about architecture of St.Petersburg
- Visit both active churches and museums
- Local guide’s service is included
09:00 – 14:00 – Tour of St. Petersburg churches and cathedrals.
- Meet the guide at the hotel.
- Visit the Cathedral of St. Nicholas dedicated to the Russian sailors. It was constructed in baroque style by the followers of Francesco Rastrelli.
- Tour of the Church on the Spilled Blood. The Church is a memorial cathedral dedicated to the Russian Emperor Alexander II, who was murdered on this spot in 1881.
- Tour of St. Isaac Cathedral, which is considered to be one of the biggest dome churches in Europe. There is a splendid view on the city from the cupola of the Cathedral.
- Visit the Church of Our Lady of Kazan. This cathedral was constructed to commemorate the victory over Napoleon in 1812.
End of the tour at the hotel or in the city center.
The Historic Center of St. Petersburg is enlisted in the UNESCO's World Heritage List and features churches, palaces and houses dated back to the 18th-19th Centuries
St. Isaac's Cathedral is one of the biggest Orthodox churches in Russia.
Kazan Cathedral in St. Petersburg was built in honour of the victory over Napoleon in the war of 1812.
The Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood is an Orthodox memorial cathedral, a museum and a monument of Russian architecture.
St. Isaac Cathedral and Church on the Spilled Blood are closed on Wednesday.
The tour is operated all year round.
%catalog form('3820')% a Quote.
1. Private transport during the tour.
2. Local English-speaking guide's services.
3. Entrance fees to St.Isaac Cathedral and Church on the Spilled Blood.