Authentic and unique insight into the local culture
- Visit historical village Kinerma, founded in the 16th century
- Meet Karely family and learn about life of local people
- Lunch or dinner with traditional dishes served in a wooden house
- Optional sauna “in-black” or master class on cooking Karelian ‘kalitky’ pies
~10:00 - Pick-up at the hotel in Petrozavodsk by a local English-speaking guide.
Drive to the village of Man'ga (60 km). Photo stop in this picturesque Karelian village.
Continue to the village of Kinerma. In Kinerma, visit the Chapel of our Lady of Smolensk (18th Century), meet local people and learn about their life.
Lunch is served in a traditional wooden house.
After lunch depart back for Petrozavodsk (100 km).
~16:00 - Return to Petrozavodsk.
- master class on baking Karelian "kalitky" pies;
- visit traditional Russian sauna "in-black (banya po-chernomy).
This trip is operated all year round.
%catalog form('458')% a Quote.