Tour to Kronstadt, the city of military glory.
- Visit the island of Kotlin where the town is located;
- Explore the museum of local history;
- Observe the town embankment and military ships docked there;
- Transport and guide's services included.
09:00 - Pick-up by the guide at the hotel.
Transfer to the town of Kronstadt (~50 km).
10:30 - 14:00 - Tours of Kronstadt:
- visit to the local museum, which represents different historical periods of the town;
- visit to the Naval Cathedral of St.Nicholas at the Anchor square;
- a walk along the embankment overlooking the military ships and the Gulf of Finland;
- excursion to the fort Konstantin inluding the museum of lighthouses.
Transfer to St. Petersburg.
~15:30 - Return to the hotel.
The town of Kronstadt is located 40 kilometers from Saint Petersburg on the Island of Kotlin in the Gulf of Finland and it is famous for its naval history.
1. Private transport to Kronstadt and back.
2. English-speaking guide's services.
3. Entrance fees.
My family and I are now home, but I did not want to delay in saying thank you. The Kronstadt tour was well-planned, informative, and especially interesting. I will keep your email address for the future and share it with others who may be interested.
Please, feel free to submit your feedback using this Form.