2 Days / 1 Night
2-day discovery of ancient Russian towns
- Visit Suzdal Kremlin and historical monastery
- Explore medieval cathedrals in Vladimir
- Overnight at a hotel or guesthouse in Suzdal
- Home hosted dinner included
8:00 - Departure from Moscow by car. Stop for coffee in the folk style restaurant on the way.
12:00 - Arrival to Suzdal, check in to 3* hotel or a private guest-house.
13:30 - Observation tour around Suzdal with visits to the Museum of wooden architecture, Suzdal Kremlin, one of the monasteries.
15:00 - Free time.
19:00 - Home-made dinner in the private house with vegetables from own garden
Breakfast in the hotel
13:00 - Pottery master class (1 hr). Departure to Vladimir.
15:00 - Visit to the Cathedral square and observation spot with panoramic view. Free time for visiting cathedrals of the 12th century.
16:00 - Transfer to Moscow (or transfer to the train station in Vladimir and leave for St.Petersburg or Transsiberian by train).
1. Transfers by a private car or van .
2. Local English-speaking guide's services in the mentioned cities.
3. Entrance fees in Suzdal (Kremlin, Wooden Architecture Museum, Saviour Monastery of St. Euthymius or Intercession Convent).
4. Accommodation with breakfast.
5. Home-hosted dinner.
Suzdal - "Kremlyovskiy" or "Pushkarskaya Soloboda".