Explore nature of Karelia on a half day trip from Petrozavodsk
- Observe the Kivach Waterfalls
- Learn about Karelia nature
- Visit the husky kennel
- Dog sledding or trekking
~09:00 - Pick up by local English-speaking guide at the hotel in Petrozavodsk.
Transfer to Kivach Waterfalls and Nature Reserve (~about 70 km).
~10:00 - Observe the Waterfalls, arboretum with rare tree species and the Museum of Nature of the Reserve.
~11:30 - Transfer and visit of the husky kennel located nearby. Husky sledding or trekking (depending on season). Tea and pies.
~13:30 - Transfer back to Petrozavodsk.
~14:30 - Return to Petrozavodsk.
P.S. The following optional activity can be added:
- visit the Church of the Assumption in the town of Kondopoga.
The Nature Reserve of Kivach is located to the north of Petrozavodsk (65 km).
1. Rountrip transfer Petrozavodsk - Kivatch - Petrozavodsk;
2. English-speaking guide's services;
3. Entrance fee at Kivach Nature Reserve;
4. Dog-sledding or trekking with dogs;
5. Tea and pies.