2 Days / 1 Night
Tour of Unesco listed city of Novgorod
- Two days to explore Velikiy Novgorod
- Visit Kremlin, cathedrals and churches
- Icons and birch bark manuscripts
- Accommodation and transfers included
Arrival in Veliky Novgorod (Novgorod the Great).
Transfer to the hotel.
Walking tour of Novgorod Kremlin, St. Sofia Cathedral and Yaroslav's Courtyard, complex of merchant and religious buildings of the 12th Century.
Walking tour of Novgorod museum, including exhibitions of Old Russian icons and birch bark manuscripts.
Overnight in Novgorod.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Tour to St. Yury Monastery of the 11th Century and the Museum of traditional Russian Wooden Architecture Vitoslavitsy.
Transfer to train or bus station (or private transfer to St. Petersburg).
Veliky Novgorod (Novgorod the Great) is situated in the northwest of Russia. It is one of the oldest and most beautiful cities in Russia.
1. Accommodation at hotel Volkhov or similar, breakfast included.
2. Walking tour of Novgorod with local English-speaking guide.
3. Tour by public transport (tickets are not included) to St. Yury Monastery and the Museum of Wooden Architecture "Vitoslavitsy" with local English-speaking guide.
4. Entrance fees to Kremlin, St. Sophia Cathedral, St. Yury Monastery and the Museum of Wooden Architecture.
Hotel "Volkhov" 3* or similar
Last week I returned from my trip, which was just wonderful. All your hotel reservations, train tickets, and the Novgorod tour worked out perfectly. And the weather was good except for a few days in Moscow with light rain. No heavy rain, fortunately.
Please, feel free to submit your feedback using this Form.