Visit Kizhi Island in winter
- Observe Kizhi churches in winter colours
- Ride a hovercraft, a special vehicle designed to move on ice
- Guided tour of the museum is included
10:00 - Transfer by a hovercraft to the island of Kizhi (travel time 1-2 two hours, depending on weather conditions).
Walking tour of Kizhi open-air museum - observe the historical churches, chapels and traditional wooden houses.
Tea with pies.
~15:00 - Return to Petrozavodsk.
The island of Kizhi in Lake Onego is famous for the biggest world ensemble of wooden architecture - Kizhi Museum. It is enlisted in UNESCO's World Heritage List.
The trip is usually available from January till late March. It depends on ice conditions. In case the lake is not frozen hovercrafts can not be operated.
Request a Quote.
1. Hovercraft transfer Petrozavodsk - Kizhi - Petrozavodsk.
2. Entrance fee.
3. Tour of the Kizhi Museum with local English-speaking guide.
Thank you so much, Konstantin, for arranging our trip to Кижи - especially at such short notice. We had a wonderful time. It is the highlight of our trip. Alex was a great tour guide. He knows such a lot and his English is amazing. We learnt a lot from him.
We have had a great time in Petrozavodsk - thanks to you!!
Please, feel free to submit your feedback using this Form.