2-day discovery of ancient Russian towns
- Visit Suzdal Kremlin and historical monastery
- Explore medieval cathedrals in Vladimir
- Overnight at a hotel or guesthouse in Suzdal
- Home hosted dinner included
~08:00 - Pick-up at the hotel in Moscow by the driver. Transfer to Suzdal.
~13:00 - Tour of Suzdal with local English-speaking guide, including Suzdal Kremlin, the Museum of Wooden Architecture "Vitoslavitsy" and one of the historical monasteries.
Home hosted dinner at local house.
Overnight at the hotel or guesthouse.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Transfer to Vladimir.
Tour of Vladimir with local English-speaking guide, including the Cathedral of St. Demetrius and the Dormition Cathedral.
Tour of Bogolyubovo with local English-speaking guide, including a walk to the Church of the Intersession on the Nerl River.
~17:30 - Transfer back to Moscow.
~21:00 - Return to the hotel in Moscow.
1. Transfers by a private car or van Moscow - Suzdal - Vladimir - Bogolyubovo - Moscow.
2. Local English-speaking guide's services in the mentioned cities.
3. Entrance fees in Suzdal (Kremlin, Wooden Architecture Museum, Saviour Monastery of St. Euthymius or Intercession Convent), Vladimir (two cathedrals).
4. Hotel accommodation with breakfast.
Suzdal - "Kremlyovskiy" or "Pushkarskaya Soloboda".