Explore nature of Karelia on a half day trip from Petrozavodsk
- Enjoy the view of the Kivach Waterfalls
- Visit the Museum of Nature
- Walk along ecological trail in the Nature Reserve
- Optional side trip to the Church of the Assumption in Kondopoga
~08:30 - Pick up by local English-speaking guide at the hotel in Petrozavodsk.
Transfer to Kivach Waterfalls and Nature Reserve (~about 70 km).
~09:30 - Observe the Waterfalls and the visitor's area of the Nature Reserve, featuring arboretum with rare tree species and the Museum of Nature of the Reserve.
Continue with the eco tour to the preserved areas of Kivach Nature Reserve.
Walk along 3-km long ecological trail which goes through the pine forest along marshlands and a small lake and features typical trees, flowers, lichens, mosses, berries and mushrooms.
~13:00 - Leave back to Petrozavodsk.
~14:00 - Return to Petrozavodsk.
1. Rountrip transfer Petrozavodsk - Kivach - Petrozavodsk;
2. English-speaking guide's services;
3. Entrance fees.