Life and history of the Jewish community in St. Petersburg
- Visit one of the biggest synagogues in Europe
- Enjoy the great collection of Jewish artefacts at the museum
- Observe historical houses of famous Jewish families
- Highly experienced local guide
10.00 – Meet the guide at the hotel.
Transfer to the Grand Choral Synagogue by car.
10.30 – 11.30 - Visit to the Synagogue.
11.30 – 12.30 – Photo stops at Konnogvardeisky boulevard “House of the Ginsburg family” and at Mokhovaya street “House of Rabbi Yosef Yitzchak Shneerson, the 6th Lubavichi Rebbe”.
12.30 – 13.30 – Lunch break.
13.30 – 14.30 – Visit to the Museum of Ethnography, the exhibition dedicated to the Jewish history.
15.00 – Return to the hotel.
The Historic Center of St. Petersburg is enlisted in the UNESCO's World Heritage List and features churches, palaces and houses dated back to the 18th-19th Centuries
1. English-speaking guide's services;
2. Entrance fee to the Museum of Ethnography;
3. Private transportation.