2-day discovery of ancient Russian towns
- Visit Suzdal Kremlin and historical monastery
- Explore medieval cathedrals in Vladimir
- Overnight at a hotel or guesthouse in Suzdal
- Home hosted dinner included
8:00 - Departure from Moscow. Stop for coffee in the folk style restaurant on the way.
12:00 - Arrival to Suzdal, check in to 3* hotel or a private guest-house.
13:30 - Observation tour around Suzdal with visits to the Museum of wooden architecture, Suzdal Kremlin, one of the monasteries.
15:00 - Free time.
19:00 - Home-made dinner in the private house with vegetables from own garden
Breakfast in the hotel
13:00 - Pottery master class (1 hr). Departure to Vladimir.
15:00 - Visit to the Cathedral square and observation spot with panoramic view. Free time for visiting cathedrals of the 12th century.
16:00 - End of the program
One of the following extensions recommended:
1. Departure to Moscow. Arival to the hotel at 20:00
2. Transfer to the train station in Vladimir, use luggage room if necessary. Free time before departure to St.Petersburg by overnight train.
3. Transfer to the train station in Vladimir, use luggage room if necessary. Free time before departure by Transsiberian train.
1. Transfers by a private car or van .
2. Local English-speaking guide's services in the mentioned cities.
3. Entrance fees in Suzdal (Kremlin, Wooden Architecture Museum, Saviour Monastery of St. Euthymius or Intercession Convent).
4. Accommodation with breakfast.
5. Home-hosted dinner.
Suzdal - "Kremlyovskiy" or "Pushkarskaya Soloboda".