Hermitage Museum Tour
- Historical halls and rooms, including former living quarters of the royal family
- Collection of jewelry and ancient artefacts in the Gold or Diamond room
- Italian, Dutch and Flemish Art
- Impressionist and Post-Impressionist collections in the General Staff Headquarters
10:00 – 17:00 – Hermitage Museum Tour.
- Meet the guide at the hotel.
- Transfer to the Hermitage Museum.
- Tour of the main complex of the Hermitage including the Winter Palace, Small Hermitage, Old Hermitage, New Hermitage and the Hermitage theatre (foyer). During the tour, you will get acquainted with the most famous collections of the museum. The guide will show the former living quarters of the Romanov royal family. Visit to the Gold or Diamond room, representing the collections of jewelry and ancient artefacts.
- Vsit the General Staff Headquarters, which hosts the collection of the French impressionists and post-impressionists including the so called hidden treasures, paintings acquired by the Soviet army during WWII.
Finish at the Palace Square.
This is one of the most famous St. Petersburg attractions. It had been the winter residence for emperors of Russia since the end of the 18th century till the revolution of 1917. The Hermtage, one of the biggest museums of the world, is in the same architectural ensemble.
1. English-speaking guide's services;
2. Entrance fee to the Hermitage Museum, Gold or Diamond room and the General Staff Headquarters.