Full Day Excursion in St.Petersburg
- Explore historical center of Saint Petersburg
- Take a walk along the main streets of the city
- Visit the Hermitage, including General Staff Headquarters
- Local guide’s service is included
09:00 – 17:00 – City tour of St. Petersburg and the Hermitage Museum
- Meet the guide at the hotel.
- City tour by car.
- Peter and Paul Fortress.
- Church on the Spilled Blood.
- Lunch break (not included).
- Walking tour of the Hermitage museum including the collection of French impressionists and post-impressionists in the General Staff Headquarters.
End of the tour in the city center
The Historic Center of St. Petersburg is enlisted in the UNESCO's World Heritage List and features churches, palaces and houses dated back to the 18th-19th Centuries
This is one of the most famous St. Petersburg attractions. It had been the winter residence for emperors of Russia since the end of the 18th century till the revolution of 1917. The Hermtage, one of the biggest museums of the world, is in the same architectural ensemble.
The fortress was founded by Peter the Great in 1703 on Zayachy island, which is located on the Neva River.
The Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood is an Orthodox memorial cathedral, a museum and a monument of Russian architecture.
This trip is operated all year round.
Peter and Paul Fortress is closed on Wednesday in winter and opened daily in summer.
The Hermitage Museum is closed on Monday.
Church on the Spilled Blood is closed on Wednesday.
1. Private transport during the city tour.
2. Local English-speaking guide's services.
3. Entrance fees to Peter and Paul Fortress, Church on the Spilled Blood and Hermitage.