Experience the best of St. Petersburg
- Includes the Hermitage and Peter and Paul Fortress
- Visit beautiful parks and palaces of Pushkin and Peterhof
- Present and past history of St Petersburg
- Modern life, culture and cuisine
Arrival in St. Petersburg.
Transfer to the hotel or apartment.
Optional sightseeing in the afternoon (depending on arrival time).
09:00 – 18:00 – Tours of St. Petersburg with local guide:
- Peterhof Park and Palace
- Peter and Paul Fortress
- Historical center - Vasilyevsky Island, Nevsky prospect, Neva Embankments, Senate Square, Bronze Horseman, Field of Mars etc.
- Boat ride along the rivers and canals of St. Petersburg.
Breakfast at the hotel.
10:00 – 18:00 Tours of St. Petersburg with local guide:
- Pushkin (Tsarskoye Selo) - Catherine's Palace with the famous Amber room and Catherine's Park;
- Lunch in traditional Russian restaurant;
- Church on the Spilled Blood.
10:00 – 18:00 – Tours of St. Petersburg with local guide:
- St. Isaac's Cathedral;
- Lunch in restaurant with modern Russian cuisine (or another on your choice);
- the Hermitage museum.
Optional: ballet performance in one of the Imperial theatres.
Optional sightseeing in the morning (depending on departure time).
Transfer to the railway terminal or airport.
The Historic Center of St. Petersburg is enlisted in the UNESCO's World Heritage List and features churches, palaces and houses dated back to the 18th-19th Centuries
This is one of the most famous St. Petersburg attractions. It had been the winter residence for emperors of Russia since the end of the 18th century till the revolution of 1917. The Hermtage, one of the biggest museums of the world, is in the same architectural ensemble.
The fortress was founded by Peter the Great in 1703 on Zayachy island, which is located on the Neva River.
St. Isaac's Cathedral is one of the biggest Orthodox churches in Russia.
Kazan Cathedral in St. Petersburg was built in honour of the victory over Napoleon in the war of 1812.
The Church of the Saviour on Spilled Blood is an Orthodox memorial cathedral, a museum and a monument of Russian architecture.
The town of Pushkin (former Tsarskoe Selo or Tzar Village) is one of the most picturesque suburbs of Saint Petersburg.
Peterhof (Petrodvorets) is a former summer residence of Russian Tzars. Peterhof Park and fountains are particulary beautiful.
We are now back at our home in Wales after travelling on from St Petersburg to Turkey for some (more) sunshine.
i would like to say thank you for a very enjoyable experience in Russia. Everything went very smoothly from the moment we were met at the Airport.
Natalia was splendid - she gave us a very well informed 3 days of cultural experience whilst being very companiable - we felt we were sharing St Petersburg with a friend! Please pass on our appreciation to her
Thank you again for arranging the experience - i will certainly be recommending your services to friends and colleagues
Very Best Wishes
Please, feel free to submit your feedback using this Form.