Tipo de descanso :
Full Day Excursion in Pushkin and Peterhoff
- Explore historical suburbs of St.Petersburg
- Take a walk in the imperial gardens
- Visit Catherine's Palace
- Local guide’s service is included
09:00 – 18:00 – Tour to Pushkin and Peterhoff.
- Meet the guide at the hotel.
- Transfer to the town of Pushkin.
- Tour of Catherine’s Palace and Park.
- Transfer to Peterhoff.
- Visit of the Lower Garden of Peterhoff (without Grand Palace).
End of the tour at your hotel.
Peterhof (Petrodvorets) is a former summer residence of Russian Tzars. Peterhof Park and fountains are particulary beautiful.
The town of Pushkin (former Tsarskoe Selo or Tzar Village) is one of the most picturesque suburbs of Saint Petersburg.
Catherine’s Palace is closed on Tuesday.
The tour is operated from late April till late September.
Заказать a Quote.
1. Private transport during the city tour.
2. Local English-speaking guide's services.
3. Entrance fees to Catherine's Palace and Gardens of Peterhoff.